Important Information for Summer
On Campus Library Services
· Textbooks and Library Materials are now available by request! Dates and Hours of Operation: June 28 – July 8 2021. Mondays and Tuesdays 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.; Wednesdays and Thursdays 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Materials must be requested in advance through the online Library Catalog. Please wait until you receive the email confirmation that your request was completed before arriving on campus. For detailed instructions, go to https://libguides.fhda.edu/pickup.
· Library Computer Lab (LC113) provides access to Dell and Apple computers with Microsoft Office And Adobe applications, WiFi, and printing. Please make a reservation before arriving on campus https://libcal.fhda.edu/reserve/lc113/lc113 - available Monday - Thursday, between the hours of 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Online Library Services
· Resources including databases, e-books and streaming video are available anytime online.
· All reference services are available online through the "Chat with a Librarian" function on the Library website, Monday - Thursday, between the hours of 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
· Tech help with Canvas, Zoom, MyPortal and other learning tools is available from the Library West Computer Lab's expert technicians. Use the form on the Computer Lab's webpage to request help via live chat – available Monday - Thursday, between the hours of 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. – or outside those hours, to request a response by email.
Search the Library Catalog
Watch more video segments and the complete campus video tour on the Video Tour webpage.
Research & Services:
- Article and Video Databases
- My Library Account
- eBook Collection
- Newspaper Databases
- Search Journals by Title
- How to Cite Sources
- Group Study Room Reservations
Recently Added Titles
The Enemy of the People Author: Jim Acosta
Notes from a Young Black Chef Author: Kwame Onwuachi
On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous Author: Ocean Vuong
With the Fire on High Author: Elizabeth Acevedo